Your ultimate guide to slow-cooked Easter meals!
When it comes to Easter dinner, I like to stick to tradition. Every year, we indulge in a delectable ham accompanied by a variety of sides. From veggies to hot cross buns, we make sure to cover all the bases. And let’s not forget about dessert – the pièce de résistance of any family gathering.
This year, I’m taking on the challenge of cooking for a larger crowd with different dietary restrictions. It’s definitely going to be a lot of work, but I’ve found a solution to save my sanity – crockpot cooking. I’ve borrowed a few crockpots from family members, and now it’s time to decide what delicious dishes I’ll be preparing.
If you’re also looking to save time while cooking your Easter feast, then you’re in luck! Check out these mouthwatering Easter crockpot recipes that are sure to impress:
Family Favorite Easter Crockpot Recipes
- Maple Brown Sugar Ham: This ham requires only five minutes of prep time and is bursting with flavor.
- Green Bean Casserole: A crowd-pleaser that we enjoy at every holiday gathering.
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes: Creamy, cheesy, and simply irresistible.
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice: While not a crockpot recipe, it pairs perfectly with ham and features hidden veggies.
- Creamed Corn: Skip the canned version and make this unbelievably easy and delicious recipe instead.
- Honey Carrots: A healthy and vibrant side dish that won’t disappoint.
- Pineapple & Brown Sugar Ham: For those who prefer a moist and juicy ham, this recipe is a winner.
- Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges: Easy peasy – just throw them in the crockpot and you’re good to go.
- Butternut Squash with Apples: A delightful combination of butternut squash, fresh apples, walnuts, and raisins.
- Fried Apples: An effortless side dish reminiscent of apple pie without the crust.
- Slow Cooker Stuffing: Moist, flavorful, and hassle-free – perfect for the slow cooker.
- Maple Ham: Tender and juicy ham infused with the subtle sweetness of pure maple syrup.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes: If you love buttery taters, these mashed potatoes will become your new favorite.
- Spiral Ham: A precooked ham that can be done in just four hours – convenient and tasty.
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes: Creamy and cheesy scalloped potatoes that cook to perfection in 4-6 hours.
- Crockpot Rolls: Yes, you can actually make rolls in the crockpot – a surprising and delicious option.
- Glazed Carrots: Sweetened with brown sugar, these carrots are a hit with both kids and adults.
- Creamy Crockpot Mac and Cheese: Say goodbye to boxed mac and cheese after trying this velvety homemade version.
- Crockpot Pumpkin Pie: Who knew you could make pumpkin pie in the crockpot? Now you do!
Got leftover ham? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Check out my Split Pea Soup recipe or switch out the ham for bacon in my Green Beans, Potato & Bacon dish. Both can be made in the crockpot, saving you even more time.
Now that you have these amazing Easter crockpot recipes at your fingertips, you can save time and enjoy a delicious meal with your loved ones. For more fantastic recipes and easy lunchbox ideas, don’t forget to sign up for updates from BDK Restaurant here. Happy cooking!
XO Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D