Seriously, a Vodka and Apple Juice cocktail? It may sound simple, but trust me, it’s absolutely amazing. This is one recipe that I just had to share with you because it’s incredibly easy to make and incredibly delicious. Plus, it’s super refreshing!
Why the Combination of Apple Juice and Vodka Works
When it comes to cocktails, apple juice isn’t typically the first thing that comes to mind. But let me tell you, it shouldn’t be overlooked. I used to be quite picky about apple juice until I discovered Honeycrisp apples. Once I tried Honeycrisp apple juice, I realized that those thin, almost translucent apple juices at the market just don’t compare. Cold-pressed apple juice is where the real flavor is at, and it adds that extra kick to this simple vodka cocktail.
The Ingredients You’ll Need
Believe it or not, you only need a few ingredients to create something wonderful. The key players in this recipe are:
- Cold-pressed apple juice
- Fresh herbs
If you can’t find cold-pressed apple juice at your store, I highly recommend Tree Top Honeycrisp Apple Juice. It’s seriously so good! As for the fresh herbs, they really elevate the cocktail and make it extra special. Personally, I love using a variety of herbs like rosemary, thyme, and sage. They add that perfect touch to the drink without overpowering it.
Yes, You Can Mix Vodka and Apple Juice!
Absolutely! Vodka is incredibly versatile and pairs well with a variety of flavors, including apple juice. If you’re looking for more apple juice cocktail ideas, I’ve got a list of tasty options for you to explore.
How to Make the Perfect Vodka and Apple Juice Cocktail
Start by filling a tall glass with ice. You can use a highball glass or whatever you have on hand.
Add the vodka to the glass.
Pour in the cold-pressed apple juice.
Finish off your cocktail by adding a few sprigs of fresh herbs. A recent trip to Palm Springs inspired me to create a basil simple syrup, which I used to make a Basil Margarita. Trust me, herbs and apple juice are the perfect combination that will leave your taste buds wanting more!
Pro Tips for the Perfect Cocktail
- If you’re not a fan of strong drinks, feel free to adjust the amount of vodka to suit your preferences. I usually start with 1 to 1 ½ ounces, as I’m a bit of a lightweight myself.
- Before adding the herbs, gently clap them between your hands a few times. This will release their aroma and enhance the overall experience.
- If you want a more pronounced herbal flavor, muddle the herbs in the glass with the vodka before adding the apple juice.
- For a truly unique twist, consider using flavored vodka. Whipped cream, vanilla, or caramel flavors work particularly well with this cocktail.
- Want more delicious cocktail ideas? Check out these related recipes: Slushy Vodka Sunrise, Blended Cucumber Margarita, All the Moscow Mule Variations to Try, Vodka Sour Recipe, and Absolut Vodka Mule.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe for future reference. It’s perfect for warm days and can be customized by experimenting with different herbs. Trust me, you’ll absolutely love this easy yet impressive Vodka and Apple Juice cocktail.
Remember, this article is brought to you by BDK Restaurant. If you want to discover more mouthwatering recipes and culinary inspiration, be sure to visit BDK Restaurant. Cheers to delicious cocktails!